Jump to: navigation, search

Difference between revisions of "DTP PMC and Project Lead Meeting Minutes: January 19, 2009"

 
(5 intermediate revisions by the same user not shown)
Line 3: Line 3:
 
==Attendees==
 
==Attendees==
 
*Brian Fitzpatrick
 
*Brian Fitzpatrick
*Hemant Kolwalkar
 
*Linda Chan
 
 
*Larry Dunnell
 
*Larry Dunnell
*Hung Hsi
 
 
*John Graham
 
*John Graham
*Brian Payton
 
 
*Emily Kapner
 
*Emily Kapner
 +
*Linda Chan
 +
*Hemant Kolwalkar
 +
*Brian Payton
  
 
==Regrets==
 
==Regrets==
 +
*Hung Hsi
  
 
==Agenda==
 
==Agenda==
* We still have a bunch of items associated with 1.6.2 [http://tinyurl.com/7h5h5l[Here's the query.]]. Will these be resolved for 1.6.2 RC1 (end of next week) or do they need to be dispositioned to Galileo?
+
* We still have a bunch of items (about 17) associated with 1.6.2 [http://tinyurl.com/9hcx8q[Here's the query.]]. Will these be resolved for 1.6.2 RC1 (end of next week) or do they need to be dispositioned to Galileo?
 
* Need items for the New & Noteworthy page for our [http://wiki.eclipse.org/DTP_1.7_M5_New_and_Noteworthy[1.7 M5 release]]
 
* Need items for the New & Noteworthy page for our [http://wiki.eclipse.org/DTP_1.7_M5_New_and_Noteworthy[1.7 M5 release]]
* [Weekly Nag] We are at ~X bugs with no target milestone set that need to be dispositioned. Please keep at this list daily if at all possible. [http://tinyurl.com/6robrj[Here's the query.]]
+
* [Weekly Nag] We are at ~17 bugs with no target milestone set that need to be dispositioned. Please keep at this list daily if at all possible. [http://tinyurl.com/6robrj[Here's the query.]]
 
* Open discussion
 
* Open discussion
  
 
==Minutes==
 
==Minutes==
 +
* Hemant will deliver EMF 2.4 changes to Galileo and reported on continued discussion with OMG
  
 
==Action Items==
 
==Action Items==
  
 
[[Category:Data Tools Platform]]
 
[[Category:Data Tools Platform]]

Latest revision as of 15:14, 19 January 2009

Back to DTP PMC and Project Lead Meeting page

Attendees

  • Brian Fitzpatrick
  • Larry Dunnell
  • John Graham
  • Emily Kapner
  • Linda Chan
  • Hemant Kolwalkar
  • Brian Payton

Regrets

  • Hung Hsi

Agenda

  • We still have a bunch of items (about 17) associated with 1.6.2 [Here's the query.]. Will these be resolved for 1.6.2 RC1 (end of next week) or do they need to be dispositioned to Galileo?
  • Need items for the New & Noteworthy page for our [1.7 M5 release]
  • [Weekly Nag] We are at ~17 bugs with no target milestone set that need to be dispositioned. Please keep at this list daily if at all possible. [Here's the query.]
  • Open discussion

Minutes

  • Hemant will deliver EMF 2.4 changes to Galileo and reported on continued discussion with OMG

Action Items