← Back to DTP PMC and Project Lead Meeting page
- Brian Fitzpatrick
- John Graham
- Emily Kapner
- Linda Chan
- Hung Hsi
- Brian Payton
- Hemant Kolwalkar
- Reminder of what goes in maintenance releases (bug releases like 1.6.2) vs. regular releases (1.7)
- According to the Eclipse Development Guidelines ()...
- "Bug fix releases (x.y.z, e.g., 2.3.1) with no new features over the base release (e.g., 2.3) are allowed to be released without an additional Release Review. If a bug fix release contains new features, then the Project must have a full Release Review."
- When submitting bugs for inclusion in a maintenance release, we must keep the question in mind whether the bug is truly a bug fix or adds new features. If it's a critical BUG fix, we're good with voting on it at the PMC level and seeing if it should appear in 1.6.2. Otherwise, it needs to only go in Galileo (1.7).
- Execution Environment Bugs
- Need someone in SQL Dev to handle bug 260325 and someone on Modelbase to handle 260323 very early in M6. This was supposed to be done by M5.
- [Weekly Nag] We are at ~10 bugs with no target milestone set that need to be dispositioned. Great work! This has been cut in half since last week. Please keep at this list daily if at all possible. [Here's the query.]
- Open discussion