← Back to DTP PMC and Project Lead Meeting page
- Brian Fitzpatrick
- Linda Chan
- Larry Dunnell
- Hung Hsi
- John Graham
- Brian Payton
- Emily Kapner
- Hemant Kolwalkar
- Reminder of what goes in maintenance releases (bug releases like 1.6.2) vs. regular releases (1.7)
- According to the Eclipse Development Guidelines ()...
- "Bug fix releases (x.y.z, e.g., 2.3.1) with no new features over the base release (e.g., 2.3) are allowed to be released without an additional Release Review. If a bug fix release contains new features, then the Project must have a full Release Review."
- When submitting bugs for inclusion in a maintenance release, we must keep the question in mind whether the bug is truly a bug fix or adds new features. If it's a critical BUG fix, we're good with voting on it at the PMC level and seeing if it should appear in 1.6.2. Otherwise, it needs to only go in Galileo (1.7).
- [Weekly Nag] We are at ~10 bugs with no target milestone set that need to be dispositioned. Great work! This has been cut in half since last week. Please keep at this list daily if at all possible. [Here's the query.]
- Open discussion