DTP PMC and Project Lead Meeting Minutes: February 2, 2009
Revision as of 10:14, 2 February 2009 by Brianf.sybase.com
- Brian Fitzpatrick
- Linda Chan
- Larry Dunnell
- Hung Hsi
- John Graham
- Brian Payton
- Emily Kapner
- Hemant Kolwalkar
- Galileo M5 milestone has come and gone except for any critical bugs like the continuing EMF work. We have ~11 bugs still set for the M5 milestone [here].
- Some of these are to do with execution environments that should be set for all plug-ins. I (Fitz) will do Connectivity and Enablement today while we await the resolution of the EMF issue and test the build.
- The rest need to be dispositioned to future Galileo milestones (1.7M6 or 1.7M7 are good candidates) or "future".
- In addition, the 1.6.2 RC1 milestone is now come and gone. We should be testing the build now. There are three bugs still set for the RC1 milestone that either need to be moved to RC2, Galileo, or "future". You can see them [here].
- [Weekly Nag] We are at ~20 bugs with no target milestone set that need to be dispositioned. Please keep at this list daily if at all possible. [Here's the query.]
- Open discussion