Difference between revisions of "DTP PMC and Project Lead Meeting Minutes: February 2, 2009"
|(One intermediate revision by the same user not shown)|
|Line 3:||Line 3:|
Latest revision as of 15:04, 2 February 2009
- Brian Fitzpatrick
- Larry Dunnell
- Emily Kapner
- Linda Chan
- Brian Payton
- Hung Hsi
- John Graham
- Hemant Kolwalkar
- Galileo M5 milestone has come and gone except for any critical bugs like the continuing EMF work. We have ~11 bugs still set for the M5 milestone [here].
- Some of these are to do with execution environments that should be set for all plug-ins. I (Fitz) will do Connectivity and Enablement today while we await the resolution of the EMF issue and test the build. Modelbase and SQL Dev need to address their own execution environment settings in bug 260323 (modelbase) and 260325 ( SQL Dev ).
- The rest need to be dispositioned to future Galileo milestones (1.7M6 or 1.7M7 are good candidates) or "future".
- Though M5 won't be publicly available until Monday, February 16, 2009(SH), we really need to get it put to bed so we can start working on M6.
- (Quick note: the Platform M5 build is slightly delayed due to issues with signing (probably related to the new Certificate being deployed at Eclipse.org). While the issue is being worked on, the http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/downloads/drops/I20090129-1800/index.php build is the last known good to test. The only change that's tagged after this build is a new splash screen, so adopters should be able to test against I20090129-1800 now. For details, see https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=263032)
- In addition, the 1.6.2 RC1 milestone is now come and gone. We should be testing the build now. There are three bugs still set for the RC1 milestone that either need to be moved to RC2, Galileo, or "future". You can see them [here].
- Keep in mind that the 1.6.21RC2 I-build occurs on Friday, February 6, 2009 (SH time), so we're running out of time to get things into 1.6.2
- [Weekly Nag] We are at ~20 bugs with no target milestone set that need to be dispositioned. Please keep at this list daily if at all possible. [Here's the query.]
- Open discussion