Jump to: navigation, search

Difference between revisions of "DTP PMC and Project Lead Meeting Minutes: February 12, 2007"

Line 20: Line 20:
  
 
==Minutes==
 
==Minutes==
 
+
*(John): Update on DTP 1.5M5 status, including temporary update site
 +
*(Sheila): Will open bugs for each project for IBM Enablement test cases
 +
*(Rob, John): Update on the build transition
 +
*(Der-Ping): Working on jarring the Model Base at the end of this week
 +
*(Rob): Connectivity working on project plan
 +
*(Hung): Working on project plan, post by Wed.
 +
*(Der-Ping): New extensibility in DSE would benefit from WTP committers who worked on this (Loic)
 
==Action Items==
 
==Action Items==

Revision as of 15:34, 12 February 2007

Back to DTP PMC & Project Lead Meeting page

Attendees

  • John Graham
  • Hung Hsi
  • Der-Ping Chou
  • Sheila Sholars
  • Rob Cernich
  • Linda Chan
  • Brian Payton

Regrets

Agenda

Minutes

  • (John): Update on DTP 1.5M5 status, including temporary update site
  • (Sheila): Will open bugs for each project for IBM Enablement test cases
  • (Rob, John): Update on the build transition
  • (Der-Ping): Working on jarring the Model Base at the end of this week
  • (Rob): Connectivity working on project plan
  • (Hung): Working on project plan, post by Wed.
  • (Der-Ping): New extensibility in DSE would benefit from WTP committers who worked on this (Loic)

Action Items