Jump to: navigation, search

Difference between revisions of "DTP PMC and Project Lead Meeting Minutes: December 1, 2008"

(Agenda)
(Action Items)
 
(4 intermediate revisions by the same user not shown)
Line 4: Line 4:
 
*Brian Fitzpatrick
 
*Brian Fitzpatrick
 
*John Graham
 
*John Graham
 +
*Hung Hsi
 
*Hemant Kolwalkar  
 
*Hemant Kolwalkar  
 
*Brian Payton
 
*Brian Payton
 
*Linda Chan
 
*Linda Chan
 +
 +
==Regrets==
 
*Emily Kapner
 
*Emily Kapner
 
*Larry Dunnell
 
*Larry Dunnell
*Hung Hsi
 
 
*Sheila Sholars
 
*Sheila Sholars
 
*Der Ping Chou
 
*Der Ping Chou
 
==Regrets==
 
  
 
==Agenda==
 
==Agenda==
 
* Bug to keep an eye on for SWTUtil (https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=253798)
 
* Bug to keep an eye on for SWTUtil (https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=253798)
 
* EclipseCon 2009 discussion (current # of presentations, tutorial question)
 
* EclipseCon 2009 discussion (current # of presentations, tutorial question)
 +
** Currently 7 submissions (3 long talks, 1 tutorial (2 hours), 2 30-minute short talks, 1 10-minute short talk)
 +
** Do we want to have John do his tutorial and add a 2nd 2-hour block with Brian Payton & Linda Chan leading it?
 
* Galileo & 1.6.2 status (from team leads & others)
 
* Galileo & 1.6.2 status (from team leads & others)
 
* [Weekly Nag] We are at ~30 bugs with no target milestone set that need to be dispositioned. Please keep at this list daily if at all possible. [http://tinyurl.com/6robrj[Here's the query.]]
 
* [Weekly Nag] We are at ~30 bugs with no target milestone set that need to be dispositioned. Please keep at this list daily if at all possible. [http://tinyurl.com/6robrj[Here's the query.]]
Line 25: Line 27:
  
 
==Action Items==
 
==Action Items==
 
+
* Need to determine what to do about the tutorial slot. John has 2 hours. Brian P and Linda have content for the other half, but we'd like to split it up to better advertise both talks (one talk description might be confusing). Ask at EC Program Committee meeting tomorrow. Also ask about "How to make tutorials more enticing?" to try and increase attendance
 +
* How many people attended last year's DTP tutorial(s)?
 
[[Category:Data Tools Platform]]
 
[[Category:Data Tools Platform]]

Latest revision as of 14:28, 1 December 2008

Back to DTP PMC and Project Lead Meeting page

Attendees

  • Brian Fitzpatrick
  • John Graham
  • Hung Hsi
  • Hemant Kolwalkar
  • Brian Payton
  • Linda Chan

Regrets

  • Emily Kapner
  • Larry Dunnell
  • Sheila Sholars
  • Der Ping Chou

Agenda

  • Bug to keep an eye on for SWTUtil (https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=253798)
  • EclipseCon 2009 discussion (current # of presentations, tutorial question)
    • Currently 7 submissions (3 long talks, 1 tutorial (2 hours), 2 30-minute short talks, 1 10-minute short talk)
    • Do we want to have John do his tutorial and add a 2nd 2-hour block with Brian Payton & Linda Chan leading it?
  • Galileo & 1.6.2 status (from team leads & others)
  • [Weekly Nag] We are at ~30 bugs with no target milestone set that need to be dispositioned. Please keep at this list daily if at all possible. [Here's the query.]
  • Open discussion

Minutes

Action Items

  • Need to determine what to do about the tutorial slot. John has 2 hours. Brian P and Linda have content for the other half, but we'd like to split it up to better advertise both talks (one talk description might be confusing). Ask at EC Program Committee meeting tomorrow. Also ask about "How to make tutorials more enticing?" to try and increase attendance
  • How many people attended last year's DTP tutorial(s)?