DTP PMC and Project Lead Meeting Minutes: August 25, 2008
Revision as of 13:24, 25 August 2008 by Brianf.sybase.com
- Brian Fitzpatrick
- Brian Payton
- Sheila Sholars
- Hung Hsi
- Emily Kapner
- Linda Chan
- John Graham
- Larry Dunnell
- Der Ping Chou
- No meeting next Monday (Labor Day)
- Today marks the end of the 1.6.1 M2 milestone, but we still have RC1 and RC2. If there are M2 bugs that didn't make it in, please disposition them either for RC1 (preferred) or RC2 or into 1.6.2 or Galileo. With 12 bugs still stated for M2 and another 10 already in RC1, I don't think we're going to get everything into 1.6.1 by the end.
- Just a reminder about the 1.6.1 Rampdown policy you can read here .
- Any deliveries for RC1 will require component lead approval.
- Any deliveries for RC2 will require team lead approval.
- Any deliveries for RC3 will require PMC approval and need to be critical or showstoppers. Anything past RC3 will use the same criteria (PMC approval/critical or showstopper bugs).
- Galileo planning
- Check out our high level Galileo plan here.
- Would like team leads to start looking into what they would like to see happen for Galileo in their components and start working on sub-project level plans (Connectivity, Model Base, SQL Dev Tools, and Enablement).
- We will be asking the community to start providing input on what they'd like to see in DTP Galileo this week, so although we're working on finishing up 1.6.1, it's time to start looking to the future.
- [Weekly nag] We are at 25+ bugs with no target milestone set that need to be dispositioned. Please keep at this list daily if at all possible. [Here's the query.]
- Sub-project status (from team leads)
- Open discussion
- Also discussed e4 conversation regarding a common platform-based connection framework