Jump to: navigation, search

Difference between revisions of "DTP PMC and Project Lead Meeting Minutes: August 11, 2008"

 
(3 intermediate revisions by the same user not shown)
Line 3: Line 3:
 
==Attendees==
 
==Attendees==
 
*Brian Fitzpatrick
 
*Brian Fitzpatrick
*Larry Dunnell
 
 
*Linda Chan
 
*Linda Chan
*Emily Kapner
 
 
*Sheila Sholars
 
*Sheila Sholars
*Hung Hsi
 
*Der Ping Chou
 
 
*Brian Payton
 
*Brian Payton
 +
*Larry Dunnell
 +
*Der Ping Chou
 +
*Emily Kapner
  
 
==Regrets==
 
==Regrets==
 +
*Hung Hsi
 
*John Graham
 
*John Graham
  
Line 17: Line 17:
 
* 1.6.1 M1 status
 
* 1.6.1 M1 status
 
* Please disposition any remaining 1.6.1 target milestone items to go into 1.6.1 M2, 1.6.2, or Galileo [http://tinyurl.com/58tb4d[Here's the query]]
 
* Please disposition any remaining 1.6.1 target milestone items to go into 1.6.1 M2, 1.6.2, or Galileo [http://tinyurl.com/58tb4d[Here's the query]]
* We are at 20+ bugs (better than the 30+ last week) with no target milestone set that need to be dispositioned. Please keep at this list daily if at all possible. [http://tinyurl.com/6robrj[Here's the query.]]
+
* [Weekly Nag] We are at 30+ bugs with no target milestone set that need to be dispositioned. Please keep at this list daily if at all possible. [http://tinyurl.com/6robrj[Here's the query.]]
 
* Sub-project status (from team leads)
 
* Sub-project status (from team leads)
 
* Open discussion
 
* Open discussion
  
 
==Minutes==
 
==Minutes==
 +
* Larry - Bookmark marker API changed, so we can't support both 3.2 and 3.4, so we'll leave the bug open. Larry will revert the fix for M1 and look at it for later in 1.6.1
  
 
==Action Items==
 
==Action Items==
  
 
[[Category:Data Tools Platform]]
 
[[Category:Data Tools Platform]]

Latest revision as of 13:14, 11 August 2008

Back to DTP PMC and Project Lead Meeting page

Attendees

  • Brian Fitzpatrick
  • Linda Chan
  • Sheila Sholars
  • Brian Payton
  • Larry Dunnell
  • Der Ping Chou
  • Emily Kapner

Regrets

  • Hung Hsi
  • John Graham

Agenda

  • 1.6.1 M1 status
  • Please disposition any remaining 1.6.1 target milestone items to go into 1.6.1 M2, 1.6.2, or Galileo [Here's the query]
  • [Weekly Nag] We are at 30+ bugs with no target milestone set that need to be dispositioned. Please keep at this list daily if at all possible. [Here's the query.]
  • Sub-project status (from team leads)
  • Open discussion

Minutes

  • Larry - Bookmark marker API changed, so we can't support both 3.2 and 3.4, so we'll leave the bug open. Larry will revert the fix for M1 and look at it for later in 1.6.1

Action Items