DTP PMC and Project Lead Meeting Minutes: April 30, 2007
Revision as of 13:41, 30 April 2007 by John.graham.sybase.com
- John Graham
- Brian Payton
- Sheila Sholars
- Linda Chan
- Hung Hsi
- Samir Nigam
- Rob Cernich
- Der-Ping Chou
- Reminder: Platform RC0 is due this Friday, May 4. Next week we'll be testing with it for DTP 1.5RC0 promotion on 5/11.
- The DTP 1.5 Rampdown Policy has been updated for the remaining Europa RC dates. Please plan work accordingly.
- (John, Der-Ping): Update on DB support survey.
- Can we get rid of the "Dependencies" node?
- Two recent Planet Eclipse entries to note:
- Individual project status
- (John): Makes announcements posted above.
- (John): Summary of database testing efforts.
- (Der-Ping): Summary of database testing efforts.
- (Der-Ping): Examples of how the Dependencies node is used.
- (John): Summary of the blog posts and why we should care.
- Project status:
- Der-Ping: Availability for database testing
- Rob: Description of enhancement request 140493. Enhanced DDL generation moved out to RC1. Database recognition extension likely to move to RC1 as well.