Difference between revisions of "DTP PMC and Project Lead Meeting Minutes: April 27, 2009"
|Line 3:||Line 3:|
Revision as of 14:02, 27 April 2009
- Brian Fitzpatrick
- Larry Dunnell
- Emily Kapner
- John Graham
- Linda Chan
- Hemant Kolwalkar
- Brian Payton
- Hung Hsi (meeting conflict)
- Continuation of Galileo compile errors with most recent issues reported against org.eclipse.datatools.enablement.sybase.asa.schemaobjecteditor.examples
- Issues with the oda design ecore model https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=256357
- We still have a big issue with the number of bugs slated for Galileo that will in all likelihood never be completed:
- Still 26 bugs slated for the "Galileo" milestone that haven't been re-dispositioned (http://tinyurl.com/cvtfjy)
- Still 30 bugs slated for M7, even though M7 is now in Test & Fix mode (http://tinyurl.com/djoefm)
- Last chance. I will go through and set all remaining M7 and Galileo bugs to Future on Wednesday afternoon 4/29/09 - 4pm MST. Any bugs after that to be moved to an RC (specifically RC1 or RC2) will have to be approved by the PMC by way of an e-mail to the PMC list with an explanation of why the bug needs to be included.
- Have added three new milestones - 1.7.1, 1.7.2, and "Next Major Release"
- The "Next Major Release" milestone is to indicate that we should consider a particular BZ for the following year's major release, not the next maintenance release
- [Weekly Nag] We are at ~15 bugs with no target milestone set that need to be dispositioned. Please keep at this list daily if at all possible. [Here's the query.]
- Open discussion