Jump to: navigation, search

Difference between revisions of "DTP PMC and Project Lead Meeting Minutes: April 21, 2008"

(Action Items)
(Attendees)
 
(One intermediate revision by the same user not shown)
Line 8: Line 8:
 
*John Graham
 
*John Graham
 
*Linda Chan
 
*Linda Chan
 +
*Der Ping Chou
  
 
==Regrets==
 
==Regrets==
 
*Hung Hsi
 
*Hung Hsi
*Der Ping Chou
 
  
 
==Agenda==
 
==Agenda==

Latest revision as of 14:19, 21 April 2008

Back to DTP PMC and Project Lead Meeting page

Attendees

  • Brian Fitzpatrick
  • Sheila Sholars
  • Larry Dunnell
  • Brian Payton
  • John Graham
  • Linda Chan
  • Der Ping Chou

Regrets

  • Hung Hsi

Agenda

  • Update on usability work and ripples
  • Update on incubator committer status for Tim & Jeff on ODA-Ecore project
  • Need someone to volunteer to test 3.3/3.4 manifest fix to support old lazy start and new bundle-activation-policy properties to make sure we don't break anything. If test goes well, we will create one BZ entry for each sub-project and have someone from each sub-project go through and update the relevant plug-ins accordingly
  • DTP 1.6M7 status (down to 22 set for RC0/M7 milestone from 37, 10 of which are mine)
  • Reminder that commits for M7 will be allowed through the build start time on Tuesday, April 29th by 1:30pm PST -- one week from tomorrow
  • Start going through M7 bugs and bouncing to RC1 if are actual bugs and not feature/API enhancements, otherwise it's time to put them to "future" as the target milestone
  • Thanks for whittling down the # of bugs with no target milestone, please continue to do so
  • Review of bugs with no target milestone set.
  • Open discussion

Minutes

Action Items

  • Brian F will try and work on the manifest.mf question since nobody volunteered to help