DTP PMC and Project Lead Meeting Minutes: April 14, 2008
Revision as of 13:25, 14 April 2008 by Brianf.sybase.com
- Brian Fitzpatrick
- John Graham
- Sheila Sholars
- Larry Dunnell
- Brian Payton
- Linda Chan
- Hung Hsi
- Der Ping Chou
- DTP 1.6M6 status
- [BZ 226848 ]
- DTP 1.6M7 status (32 set for 1.6M7(RC0) milestone, 20 of them are mine)
- Update on usability UI work
- Thanks for whittling down the # of bugs with no target milestone
- Review of bugs with no target milestone set.
- Open discussion
- [BZ 226848 ] has been addressed. "Sybase Confidential" comments have been changed to standard EPL block. Changes were delivered. John updated the M6 build with the updated source plug-ins and has published a link on the website to the M6a build.
- Need to investigate 3.3/3.4 manifest property changes to support both lazy start and bundle activation policy properties. EMF (Ed Merks) mentioned to Linda that they'd been doing that and it was the recommended way to handle backward compatibility.
- John Graham updated website with M6a build. Website link will only be good for 24 hours until the build servers are unfrozen and the link gets published tomorrow sometime.
- Need to test 3.3/3.4 manifest fix to support old lazy start and new bundle-activation-policy properties to make sure we don't break anything
- If test goes well, we will create one BZ entry for each sub-project and have someone from each sub-project go through and update the relevant plug-ins accordingly