Difference between revisions of "DTP PMC and Project Lead Meeting Minutes: April 13, 2009"
|Line 5:||Line 5:|
|Line 12:||Line 11:|
Latest revision as of 13:04, 13 April 2009
- Brian Fitzpatrick
- Linda Chan
- Larry Dunnell
- John Graham
- Brian Payton
- Emily Kapner
- Hemant Kolwalkar
- Hung Hsi
- Galileo - Roughly 10 days left before the M7 integration build at 5a (SH time) 4/24/09
- Need to start filtering down those BZ entries target for "Galileo" or "M7". Currently we have 41 bugs targeted for M7 and 86 bugs targeted for "Galileo" with no specific target milestone.
- Keep in mind that as soon as M7 is done, we're in a test/fix cycle and the RC1 (5/11/09 I-Build), RC2 (5/18/09 I-Build), and RC3 (5/25/09 I-Build) milestone timelines get progressively shorter and will require additional approvals the deeper we get.
- So we need to know what's ACTUALLY going to make it into M7, and go through the M7/Galileo bugs to see what bugs may actually make it into RC1 or squeak into RC2 -- the rest need to be dispositioned to Future.
- Galileo Status - esp. status of SQL Dev refactoring review
- [Weekly Nag] We are at ~8 bugs with no target milestone set that need to be dispositioned (thanks for keeping this # low!). Please keep at this list daily if at all possible. [Here's the query.]
- Open discussion