DTP PMC and Project Lead Meeting: September 17, 2007
Revision as of 13:06, 17 September 2007 by John.graham.sybase.com
- John Graham
- Brian Fitzpatrick
- Der-Ping Chou
- Hung Hsi
- Sheila Sholars
- Linda Chan
- Brian Payton
- Note: John at Eclipse Board/Members' meeting this Tues -- Thurs: limited email access, builds still expected to proceed as usual.
- Note: EclipseCon 2008 submission call opening soon: prepare your proposal! Recruit others too!
- Note: DTP 1.6 will build on a "as changed" basis, to be determined by the CVS change log. Later, during the end-game, we will switch to resolved bugs, like we are doing for DTP 1.5.1.
- Note: DTP 1.5.1 is in rampdown, and the last possible build is a week from this Wednesday (9/26).
- Please review Larry's proposal for Enablement plug-in best practices and provide feedback in that bug
- DTP book: Request from publisher for a DTP book. Now we just need someone to write it.
- All: Update on planning.