Jump to: navigation, search

Difference between revisions of "DTP PMC and Project Lead Meeting: September 17, 2007"

(New page: ← Back to DTP PMC and Project Lead Meeting page ==Attendees== ==Regrets== ==Agenda== *Note: John at Eclipse Board/Members' meeting this Tues --...)
 
 
(6 intermediate revisions by the same user not shown)
Line 1: Line 1:
 
←[[DTP PMC and Project Lead Meeting | Back to DTP PMC and Project Lead Meeting page]]
 
←[[DTP PMC and Project Lead Meeting | Back to DTP PMC and Project Lead Meeting page]]
 
==Attendees==
 
==Attendees==
 
+
*John Graham
 +
*Brian Fitzpatrick
 +
*Der-Ping Chou
 +
*Hung Hsi
 +
*Sheila Sholars
 +
*Linda Chan
 +
*Brian Payton
 
==Regrets==
 
==Regrets==
  
Line 7: Line 13:
 
*Note: John at Eclipse Board/Members' meeting this Tues -- Thurs: limited email access, builds still expected to proceed as usual.
 
*Note: John at Eclipse Board/Members' meeting this Tues -- Thurs: limited email access, builds still expected to proceed as usual.
 
*Note: EclipseCon 2008 submission call opening soon: prepare your proposal! Recruit others too!
 
*Note: EclipseCon 2008 submission call opening soon: prepare your proposal! Recruit others too!
*Note: DTP 1.6 will build on a "as changed" basis, to be determined by the CVS change log. Later, during the end-game, we will switch to resolved bugs, like we are doing for DTP 1.5.1
+
*Note: DTP 1.6 will build on a "as changed" basis, to be determined by the CVS change log. Later, during the end-game, we will switch to resolved bugs, like we are doing for DTP 1.5.1.
 
*Note: DTP 1.5.1 is in rampdown, and the last possible build is a week from this Wednesday (9/26).
 
*Note: DTP 1.5.1 is in rampdown, and the last possible build is a week from this Wednesday (9/26).
 +
*Please review [https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=203158 Larry's proposal for Enablement plug-in best practices] and provide feedback in that bug
 +
*DTP book: Request from publisher for a DTP book. Now we just need someone to write it.
 +
*All: Update on planning.
 
==Minutes==
 
==Minutes==
 
+
*(John): Announcements from agenda
 +
*(Hung): SQL Dev plan updated on Wiki -- please review and comment
 
==Action Items==
 
==Action Items==

Latest revision as of 14:29, 17 September 2007

Back to DTP PMC and Project Lead Meeting page

Attendees

  • John Graham
  • Brian Fitzpatrick
  • Der-Ping Chou
  • Hung Hsi
  • Sheila Sholars
  • Linda Chan
  • Brian Payton

Regrets

Agenda

  • Note: John at Eclipse Board/Members' meeting this Tues -- Thurs: limited email access, builds still expected to proceed as usual.
  • Note: EclipseCon 2008 submission call opening soon: prepare your proposal! Recruit others too!
  • Note: DTP 1.6 will build on a "as changed" basis, to be determined by the CVS change log. Later, during the end-game, we will switch to resolved bugs, like we are doing for DTP 1.5.1.
  • Note: DTP 1.5.1 is in rampdown, and the last possible build is a week from this Wednesday (9/26).
  • Please review Larry's proposal for Enablement plug-in best practices and provide feedback in that bug
  • DTP book: Request from publisher for a DTP book. Now we just need someone to write it.
  • All: Update on planning.

Minutes

  • (John): Announcements from agenda
  • (Hung): SQL Dev plan updated on Wiki -- please review and comment

Action Items