Jump to: navigation, search

Difference between revisions of "DTP PMC and Project Lead Meeting: November 26, 2007"

Line 16: Line 16:
 
*Open discussion
 
*Open discussion
 
==Minutes==
 
==Minutes==
 
+
*John will send the request to review "future" tm bugs to dtp-dev with a two week deadline (roughly 1.6M4)
 +
*Larry will check with Der-Ping to get status on removal of SDO dependency
 
==Action Items==
 
==Action Items==

Revision as of 14:53, 26 November 2007

Back to DTP PMC and Project Lead Meeting page

Attendees

  • John Graham
  • Larry Dunnell
  • Sheila Sholars
  • Brian Payton

Regrets

  • Linda Chan
  • Der-Ping

Absent

  • Hung Hsi

Agenda

  • Request to review all "future" target milestone bugs and make sure they have the right tm set.
  • Status on removal of SDO dependency from DTP 1.6? BZ208445.
  • Update (John): Zend contribution to DTP: BZ208203
  • Open discussion

Minutes

  • John will send the request to review "future" tm bugs to dtp-dev with a two week deadline (roughly 1.6M4)
  • Larry will check with Der-Ping to get status on removal of SDO dependency

Action Items