Jump to: navigation, search

Difference between revisions of "DTP PMC and Project Lead Meeting: November 19, 2007"

 
(One intermediate revision by the same user not shown)
Line 8: Line 8:
 
*Der-Ping
 
*Der-Ping
 
*Sheila Sholars
 
*Sheila Sholars
==Absent==
 
 
*Hung Hsi
 
*Hung Hsi
 
==Agenda==
 
==Agenda==
Line 21: Line 20:
 
*Announcement from Agenda
 
*Announcement from Agenda
 
*Discussion about Zend contribution
 
*Discussion about Zend contribution
*Need to re-assign Brian Fitz's bugs to dtp-connectivity-inbox
+
*Need to re-assign Brian Fitz's bugs to dtp.connectivity-inbox
 
==Action Items==
 
==Action Items==
 +
*'''(John):''' Reassign Brian Fitz's bugs to dtp.connectivity-inbox
 +
**'''Update, 11/19:''' Done.

Latest revision as of 14:48, 3 December 2007

Back to DTP PMC and Project Lead Meeting page

Attendees

  • John Graham
  • Larry Dunnell
  • Brian Payton
  • Linda Chan

Regrets

  • Der-Ping
  • Sheila Sholars
  • Hung Hsi

Agenda

  • Announcement: Thurs, Fri this week -- Thanksgiving holidays in US.
  • Reminder: Last call for EclipseCon submissions!
  • Announcement: CVS change log reports now posted for DTP 1.6 and 1.5.2 builds.
  • Request to review all "future" target milestone bugs and make sure they have the right tm set.
  • Status on removal of SDO dependency from DTP 1.6? BZ208445.
  • Proposed Zend contribution to DTP: BZ208203: Any thoughts?
  • Open discussion

Minutes

  • Announcement from Agenda
  • Discussion about Zend contribution
  • Need to re-assign Brian Fitz's bugs to dtp.connectivity-inbox

Action Items

  • (John): Reassign Brian Fitz's bugs to dtp.connectivity-inbox
    • Update, 11/19: Done.