Jump to: navigation, search

Difference between revisions of "DTP PMC and Project Lead Meeting: November 19, 2007"

Line 19: Line 19:
*Open discussion
*Open discussion
*Announcement from Agenda
*Discussion about Zend contribution
*Need to re-assign Brian Fitz's bugs to dtp-connectivity-inbox
==Action Items==
==Action Items==

Revision as of 15:48, 19 November 2007

Back to DTP PMC and Project Lead Meeting page


  • John Graham
  • Larry Dunnell
  • Brian Payton
  • Linda Chan


  • Der-Ping
  • Sheila Sholars


  • Hung Hsi


  • Announcement: Thurs, Fri this week -- Thanksgiving holidays in US.
  • Reminder: Last call for EclipseCon submissions!
  • Announcement: CVS change log reports now posted for DTP 1.6 and 1.5.2 builds.
  • Request to review all "future" target milestone bugs and make sure they have the right tm set.
  • Status on removal of SDO dependency from DTP 1.6? BZ208445.
  • Proposed Zend contribution to DTP: BZ208203: Any thoughts?
  • Open discussion


  • Announcement from Agenda
  • Discussion about Zend contribution
  • Need to re-assign Brian Fitz's bugs to dtp-connectivity-inbox

Action Items