Difference between revisions of "DTP PMC and Project Lead Meeting: November 12, 2007"
|Line 6:||Line 6:|
Revision as of 14:29, 12 November 2007
- John Graham
- Brian Fitzpatrick
- Linda Chan
- Sheila Sholars
- Brian Payton
- Der-Ping Chou
- Announcement: DTP 1.6 build instructions posted.
- (John): Update from Planning Council meeting last week
- Monitor cross project bugs in BZ for Ganymede
- Improve ease-of-use/out-of-box experience
- Concentration on package, rather than project, testing
- Distribution of responsibility for packages
- Look at usability guidelines (to be posted) and make best faith effort
- SQL Query Builder for UI review (?)
- +1 day for +1 dependencies starting with M5. M4 keeps the same schedule.
- Rest of M and RC dates now available. Will alert DTP when posted on Ganymede page.
- Release target is 6/25 (W)
- IP deadline likely on 1/31 for Ganymede
- There might be a translation service provided by Babel:
- Projects provide properties files
- Babel community translates
- Projects consume and package translation fragments
- DTP 1.5.2:
- +1 on 2/20
- Release on 2/28
- (John): Update from EclipseWorld
- Discussion about proposed Zend contribution to DTP: BZ208203
- Open discussion