DTP PMC and Project Lead Meeting: December 17, 2007
Revision as of 14:59, 17 December 2007 by John.graham.sybase.com
- John Graham
- Hung Hsi
- Larry Dunnell
- Linda Chan
- Sheila Sholars
- Der-Ping Chou
- Brian Payton
- Announcement: No team meeting next week (12/24) and the week after (12/31). Regular meetings resume on 1/7.
- Brian Fitzpatrick returns! He will be available starting today.
- DTP web site updated to new format. Project pages are now the project wiki pages: please update and keep relevant for each project.
- Proposal: Open this meeting to any DTP committers who would like to attend. The primary function remains PMC/Project lead meeting, but the information discussed might be interesting to others as well.
- DTP 1.6M4 is due to Ganymede today: based on 12/12 build.
- MaxDB contribution from SAP has been approved by Eclipse legal (BZ197806).
- Process for declaring DTP "Approved Builds" starting with DTP 1.6M5.
- Data Modeling proposal (BZ211987).
- Page for Connectivity wizards usability discussion created.
- Open discussion
- Items from agenda