Jump to: navigation, search

Difference between revisions of "DTP PMC Meeting September 11, 2007"

 
(4 intermediate revisions by the same user not shown)
Line 2: Line 2:
 
==Attendees==
 
==Attendees==
 
*John Graham
 
*John Graham
 
+
*Sheila Sholars
 
==Regrets==
 
==Regrets==
  
 
==Agenda==
 
==Agenda==
 +
*No PMC meeting next week (travel to Eclipse Members' meeting)
 
*Update on "build-as-changed" proposal for DTP 1.6 (from last week)
 
*Update on "build-as-changed" proposal for DTP 1.6 (from last week)
 
==Minutes==
 
==Minutes==
 
+
Discussion about VisQ builder:
 +
*There's a lot to do: what is realistic in 1.6?
 +
*Given its probable state in 1.6, what is the best way to describe it?
 +
**"Incubator" is a reserved word at Eclipse, so not that
 +
**"Prototype" sound less solid than it (likely) will be
 +
**Let's talk to the rest of the VisQ team about this...
 +
*Encourage the VisQ team to seek out and work with early adopters
 
==Action Items==
 
==Action Items==

Latest revision as of 15:13, 11 September 2007

Back to DTP PMC Meeting Page

Attendees

  • John Graham
  • Sheila Sholars

Regrets

Agenda

  • No PMC meeting next week (travel to Eclipse Members' meeting)
  • Update on "build-as-changed" proposal for DTP 1.6 (from last week)

Minutes

Discussion about VisQ builder:

  • There's a lot to do: what is realistic in 1.6?
  • Given its probable state in 1.6, what is the best way to describe it?
    • "Incubator" is a reserved word at Eclipse, so not that
    • "Prototype" sound less solid than it (likely) will be
    • Let's talk to the rest of the VisQ team about this...
  • Encourage the VisQ team to seek out and work with early adopters

Action Items