Jump to: navigation, search

Difference between revisions of "DTP PMC Meeting November 28, 2006"

Line 17: Line 17:
 
**Planning Council meeting in mid Jan
 
**Planning Council meeting in mid Jan
 
==Action Items==
 
==Action Items==
 +
*'''Sheila:''' Find links about daylight savings time issue and forward to dtp-dev
 
*'''PMC:''' Continue to work with project leads through RC2 to ensure that bug list is an accurate reflection of DTP status
 
*'''PMC:''' Continue to work with project leads through RC2 to ensure that bug list is an accurate reflection of DTP status

Revision as of 14:42, 28 November 2006

Back to DTP PMC Meeting Page

Attendees

  • John Graham
  • Sheila Sholars

Regrets

  • Linda Chan

Agenda

Minutes

  • Project status summary
  • Daylight savings time changes for 2007
    • Is DTP impacted by this?
    • Talk to project leads about this next week
  • PII freeze of April 7 is being proposed
  • Vista support for DTP 1.5 at least; DTP 1.x maybe, depending on adopter requirements
  • Planning for DTP 1.5 (Europa)
    • Discussions in Dec and early Jan
    • Planning Council meeting in mid Jan

Action Items

  • Sheila: Find links about daylight savings time issue and forward to dtp-dev
  • PMC: Continue to work with project leads through RC2 to ensure that bug list is an accurate reflection of DTP status