Jump to: navigation, search

Difference between revisions of "DTP PMC Meeting November 28, 2006"

 
Line 1: Line 1:
←[[DTP PMC Meeting | Back to DTP PMC Meeting Page ]]
+
←[[DTP PMC Meeting | Back to DTP PMC Meeting Page]]
 
==Attendees==
 
==Attendees==
 +
*John Graham
 +
*Sheila Sholars
 
==Agenda==
 
==Agenda==
 +
*Linda Chan
 
==Minutes==
 
==Minutes==
 +
*Project status summary
 +
*Daylight savings time changes for 2007
 +
**Is DTP impacted by this?
 +
**Talk to project leads about this next week
 +
*PII freeze of April 7 is being proposed
 +
*Vista support for DTP 1.5 at least; DTP 1.x maybe, depending on adopter
 +
*Planning for DTP 1.5 (Europa)
 +
**Discussions in Dec and early Jan
 +
**Planning Council meeting in mid Jan
 
==Action Items==
 
==Action Items==
 +
*'''PMC:''' Continue to work with project leads through RC2 to ensure that bug list is an accurate reflection of DTP status

Revision as of 15:41, 28 November 2006

Back to DTP PMC Meeting Page

Attendees

  • John Graham
  • Sheila Sholars

Agenda

  • Linda Chan

Minutes

  • Project status summary
  • Daylight savings time changes for 2007
    • Is DTP impacted by this?
    • Talk to project leads about this next week
  • PII freeze of April 7 is being proposed
  • Vista support for DTP 1.5 at least; DTP 1.x maybe, depending on adopter
  • Planning for DTP 1.5 (Europa)
    • Discussions in Dec and early Jan
    • Planning Council meeting in mid Jan

Action Items

  • PMC: Continue to work with project leads through RC2 to ensure that bug list is an accurate reflection of DTP status