DTP PMC Meeting Minutes: December 1, 2009
Revision as of 22:10, 14 December 2009 by Bpayton.us.ibm.com (New page: ← Back to DTP PMC Meetings from 2009, October through December page ==Attendees== *Brian "Fitz" Fitzpatrick (Red Hat) *Linda ...)
- Brian "Fitz" Fitzpatrick (Red Hat)
- Linda Chan (Actuate)
- Brian Payton (IBM)
- We discussed Eclipse talks. We don't have much activity going on, so we don't have much to talk about at EclipseCon :-(
- We don't get any free passes this year. (Fitz had one last year because he was in the EclipseCon planning group, and we had two because of our DTP Tutorial session.)
- Linda might be able to talk about the ODA Dynamic Result Set feature
- We don't know how talk slots are being allocated this year. Fitz suggested we get in contact with Oisin Hurley to find out how things are being handled this year.
- Linda said that the temporary branching for the feature projects and releng project is done.