Difference between revisions of "DTP PMC Meeting May 1, 2007"

From Eclipsepedia

Jump to: navigation, search
 
(3 intermediate revisions by one user not shown)
Line 12: Line 12:
  
 
==Minutes==
 
==Minutes==
*Discussion of accessibility  
+
*Discussion of accessibility
 +
*Given that Eclipse Legal has approved NEC Soft's contribution, the PMC decides to integrate it into 1.5
 +
*Demo: Suggestion is to use part of the 5/14 PMC/Team Lead mtg for this purpose
 +
*Java feature: interesting idea, some more research necessary
 
==Action Items==
 
==Action Items==
 +
*Sheila: Accessibility statments:
 +
**Create a bug for statement completion for Connectivity, SQL Dev and Enablement
 +
**Send a note to dtp-dev about it
 +
*John:
 +
**Work with NEC Soft on the next steps for joining DTP
 +
**Investigate whether Enablement has scope for the Java Integration Feature
 +
**Talk to the doc team about a review and approval cycle for the current proposal

Latest revision as of 15:26, 1 May 2007

Back to DTP PMC Meeting Page

Contents

[edit] Attendees

  • John Graham
  • Linda Chan
  • Sheila Sholars

[edit] Agenda

  • Accessibility statement
  • NEC Soft contribution
  • Demo of Visual SQL Query Builder the week of 5/14?
  • "Java Integration" feature?

[edit] Minutes

  • Discussion of accessibility
  • Given that Eclipse Legal has approved NEC Soft's contribution, the PMC decides to integrate it into 1.5
  • Demo: Suggestion is to use part of the 5/14 PMC/Team Lead mtg for this purpose
  • Java feature: interesting idea, some more research necessary

[edit] Action Items

  • Sheila: Accessibility statments:
    • Create a bug for statement completion for Connectivity, SQL Dev and Enablement
    • Send a note to dtp-dev about it
  • John:
    • Work with NEC Soft on the next steps for joining DTP
    • Investigate whether Enablement has scope for the Java Integration Feature
    • Talk to the doc team about a review and approval cycle for the current proposal