← Back to DTP PMC Meeting Page
- John Graham
- Linda Chan
- Sheila Sholars
- (John): DTP 1.5M6 looks to for Friday, assuming we can fix that one bug mentioned yesterday in the stored proc editor.
- (John): Jeremy has been working with Brian Payton to get the example Visual Query Builder code in the prototypes folder working on DTP. Once this is done, I think it will give the community a great "straw man" to look at and build a Visual Query plan from. While I don't have an exact completion date, I'd estimate it will take Jeremy until about the end of April to complete this transition.
- (Sheila): Enablement testing is underway. Defects typically begin with DBCS33.
- (Linda): What about promotion to platform status of provisional DTP API in 1.5?
- (PMC): Discuss Linda's question with team next Monday