Difference between revisions of "DTP PMC Meeting June 5, 2007"

From Eclipsepedia

Jump to: navigation, search
Line 40: Line 40:
 
*'''(John):''' Ask EMO to remove inactive committers listed above
 
*'''(John):''' Ask EMO to remove inactive committers listed above
 
*'''(John):''' Send updated bug voting policy to dtp-dev and dtp-pmc
 
*'''(John):''' Send updated bug voting policy to dtp-dev and dtp-pmc
 +
**Update, 6/5: Email sent.
 
*'''(John):''' Ask Bjorn if we can use dtp-pmc for next Actuate committer until portal Enablement list is sorted out
 
*'''(John):''' Ask Bjorn if we can use dtp-pmc for next Actuate committer until portal Enablement list is sorted out

Revision as of 15:06, 5 June 2007

Back to DTP PMC Meeting Page

Contents

Attendees

  • John Graham
  • Sheila Sholars
  • Linda Chan

Agenda

  • (John): Rob Cernich resigns as Connectivity lead. I have nominated Brian Fitzpatrick to be the next Connectivity lead: needs PMC approval before informing EMO of this change.
  • (John): Report on inactive committers:
    • Actuate:
      • Gary Gong
      • Gary Xue
      • Zheng Lin
    • IBM:
      • Christian Kadner
      • Gilles Roux
      • Rupesh Kartha
    • Sybase:
      • Daniel Huang
      • Karl Reti
    • Versant:
      • Dirk le Roux
  • (John): Proposal for Europa feature set
    • Use Enabling Features category for most DTP 1.5 features
    • Contain only SQL Dev, User Doc, Enablement, and SDK in main DTP category for Europa

Minutes

  • Vote on Brian Fitzpatrick to lead Connectivity:
    • Sheila: +1
    • Linda: +1
    • John: +1
  • PMC agrees that inactive committer list above is correct. John to send to EMO.
  • Category list for Europa above look OK -- John will sanity test these before pushing out to Europa
  • Sheila: News and Noteworthy for 1.5 release
  • Sheila: DB support doc
  • Linda: Suggestion for updating bug voting during rampdown
    • Committer still sends petition to dtp-pmc
    • Voting by PMC is done only in BZ
  • Linda: Status update on portal committer list

Action Items

  • (John): Inform EMO about leadership change in Connectivity
  • (John): Ask EMO to remove inactive committers listed above
  • (John): Send updated bug voting policy to dtp-dev and dtp-pmc
    • Update, 6/5: Email sent.
  • (John): Ask Bjorn if we can use dtp-pmc for next Actuate committer until portal Enablement list is sorted out