DTP PMC Meeting June 26, 2007
Revision as of 14:36, 26 June 2007 by John.graham.sybase.com
- John Graham
- Sheila Sholars
- Linda Chan
- (John): Announcement -- no PMC meeting next Tuesday (7/3).
- (John): Update on DTP 1.5 status
- (Decision): Proceed to work on DTP 1.5.1?
- (Discussion/Decision): M release in August (DTP 1.5.1) and then another two with Europa?
- (Discussion): How to react to enablement bugs when outside support exists? (Oracle, Ingres, Sybase...)
- PMC Decision: Committers allowed to work on 1.5.1
- PMC Decision: At present, an earlier M release is not required
- PMC Decision: Keep specific Enablement bugs open, in "future" state and
- Notate as "help wanted"
- Prefix description with vendor/data source
- Add comment pointing to external support, if available
- Closing out bugs: discussion
- Post notice on dtp-dev
- Two week window to verify + close
- Otherwise committer does so
- Talk about in next PMC/Project lead meeting