Jump to: navigation, search

Difference between revisions of "DTP PMC Meeting June 26, 2007"

Line 9: Line 9:
 
*(Decision): Proceed to work on DTP 1.5.1?
 
*(Decision): Proceed to work on DTP 1.5.1?
 
*(Discussion/Decision): M release in August (DTP 1.5.1) and then another two with Europa?
 
*(Discussion/Decision): M release in August (DTP 1.5.1) and then another two with Europa?
*(Discussion): How to react to enablement bugs when outside support exists? (Oracle, Ingress, Sybase...)
+
*(Discussion): How to react to enablement bugs when outside support exists? (Oracle, Ingres, Sybase...)
 
==Minutes==
 
==Minutes==
  
 
==Action Items==
 
==Action Items==

Revision as of 14:11, 26 June 2007

Back to DTP PMC Meeting Page

Attendees

  • John Graham
  • Sheila Sholars
  • Linda Chan

Agenda

  • (John): Announcement -- no PMC meeting next Tuesday (7/3).
  • (John): Update on DTP 1.5 status
  • (Decision): Proceed to work on DTP 1.5.1?
  • (Discussion/Decision): M release in August (DTP 1.5.1) and then another two with Europa?
  • (Discussion): How to react to enablement bugs when outside support exists? (Oracle, Ingres, Sybase...)

Minutes

Action Items