Jump to: navigation, search

Difference between revisions of "DTP PMC Meeting June 19, 2007"

(New page: ← Back to DTP PMC Meeting Page ==Attendees== ==Agenda== *(John): DTP 1.5RC4 status update *How to handle any changes between DTP 1.5RC4 and 1.5 release? ==Minut...)
 
Line 4: Line 4:
 
==Agenda==
 
==Agenda==
 
*(John): DTP 1.5RC4 status update
 
*(John): DTP 1.5RC4 status update
*How to handle any changes between DTP 1.5RC4 and 1.5 release?
+
*How to handle any changes between DTP 1.5RC4 and 1.5 release? Proposal:
 
+
**Must 1.5 uploaded by end of 27th (Wed.)
 +
**Allow for last minute changes for serious problems:
 +
***Petition dtp-pmc
 +
***All three PMC members agree
 +
***Only those plug-ins (+ features) changed will be rolled into the RC4 build
 
==Minutes==
 
==Minutes==
  
 
==Action Items==
 
==Action Items==

Revision as of 12:34, 19 June 2007

Back to DTP PMC Meeting Page

Attendees

Agenda

  • (John): DTP 1.5RC4 status update
  • How to handle any changes between DTP 1.5RC4 and 1.5 release? Proposal:
    • Must 1.5 uploaded by end of 27th (Wed.)
    • Allow for last minute changes for serious problems:
      • Petition dtp-pmc
      • All three PMC members agree
      • Only those plug-ins (+ features) changed will be rolled into the RC4 build

Minutes

Action Items