Jump to: navigation, search

Difference between revisions of "DTP PMC Meeting January 9, 2007"

 
 
Line 1: Line 1:
 
←[[DTP PMC Meeting | Back to DTP PMC Meeting Page]]
 
←[[DTP PMC Meeting | Back to DTP PMC Meeting Page]]
 
==Attendees==
 
==Attendees==
 
+
*John Graham
 +
*Sheila Sholars
 +
*Linda Chan
 
==Agenda==
 
==Agenda==
  
 
==Minutes==
 
==Minutes==
 
+
*PMC face-to-face meeting scheduled for week of January 22
 +
*Discussion about timing of DTP 1.0 patch release
 +
**We can create an integration build in 1.5 stream for BIRT's usage
 +
**Allow DTP 1.0 to be used by community longer, and see when a patch build might make sense later
 +
*Update on NEC Soft proposed contributions and plug-ins in SourceForge
 
==Action Items==
 
==Action Items==
 +
*'''John:''' Send JVM policy for DTP Europa to dtp-dev
 +
*'''PMC:''' Specify supported OS in DTP Europa project plan

Latest revision as of 15:51, 9 January 2007

Back to DTP PMC Meeting Page

Attendees

  • John Graham
  • Sheila Sholars
  • Linda Chan

Agenda

Minutes

  • PMC face-to-face meeting scheduled for week of January 22
  • Discussion about timing of DTP 1.0 patch release
    • We can create an integration build in 1.5 stream for BIRT's usage
    • Allow DTP 1.0 to be used by community longer, and see when a patch build might make sense later
  • Update on NEC Soft proposed contributions and plug-ins in SourceForge

Action Items

  • John: Send JVM policy for DTP Europa to dtp-dev
  • PMC: Specify supported OS in DTP Europa project plan