Difference between revisions of "DTP PMC Meeting January 16, 2007"

From Eclipsepedia

Jump to: navigation, search
 
 
(One intermediate revision by one user not shown)
Line 1: Line 1:
 
←[[DTP PMC Meeting | Back to DTP PMC Meeting Page]]
 
←[[DTP PMC Meeting | Back to DTP PMC Meeting Page]]
 
==Attendees==
 
==Attendees==
 
+
*John Graham
 +
*Sheila Sholars
 +
*Linda Chan
 
==Agenda==
 
==Agenda==
 
*Confirmation of DTP PMC face-to-face meeting on 1/25
 
*Confirmation of DTP PMC face-to-face meeting on 1/25
 
*Review Sybase press release about DTP 1.0
 
*Review Sybase press release about DTP 1.0
*Review potential contribution to Enablement for 1.0
+
*Review potential contribution to Enablement for 1.5
 
==Minutes==
 
==Minutes==
 
+
*Discussion of build/test environments for DTP 1.5
 +
**Need to validate possibility of supporting Eclipse 3.2 and Eclipse 3.3 based on experience from other projects
 +
**Should make Planning Council aware of our intentions and seek feedback
 +
**Potential fallback is to build on Eclipse 3.3, EMF 2.2 if Eclipse 3.2/3.3 support is not feasible
 +
*Enablement contributions
 +
**Any external enablement contributions need to make IP request by 1/31
 +
**All enablement contributions should open BZ entries for tracking
 
==Action Items==
 
==Action Items==

Latest revision as of 15:49, 16 January 2007

Back to DTP PMC Meeting Page

Contents

[edit] Attendees

  • John Graham
  • Sheila Sholars
  • Linda Chan

[edit] Agenda

  • Confirmation of DTP PMC face-to-face meeting on 1/25
  • Review Sybase press release about DTP 1.0
  • Review potential contribution to Enablement for 1.5

[edit] Minutes

  • Discussion of build/test environments for DTP 1.5
    • Need to validate possibility of supporting Eclipse 3.2 and Eclipse 3.3 based on experience from other projects
    • Should make Planning Council aware of our intentions and seek feedback
    • Potential fallback is to build on Eclipse 3.3, EMF 2.2 if Eclipse 3.2/3.3 support is not feasible
  • Enablement contributions
    • Any external enablement contributions need to make IP request by 1/31
    • All enablement contributions should open BZ entries for tracking

[edit] Action Items