DTP PMC Meeting February 6, 2007
Revision as of 14:09, 8 February 2007 by John.graham.sybase.com
- John Graham
- Sheila Sholars
- Linda Chan
- (John): Update on DTP 1.5M5
- (John): Question about whether to change Callisto DTP feature to 0.9.2 or not (see action items)
- (Sheila): Question about how BIRT redistributes DTP: why doesn't it just use a prereq?
- (Sheila): IBM Enablement test case documents to Sheila by 3/5 (talk to project leads next week)
- (John): Ask Callisto planning council what to do about 0.9.2, since nothing has changed since 0.9.1
- Update, 2/8: Planning Council says just leave DTP 0.9.1 features intact.
- (Linda): Check with BIRT about prereq'ing DTP instead of bundling it
- (Sheila): Check with Brian about which version of LPG (1.1 or 1.2?) we should seek legal approval for
- Update, 2/7: We need to seek approval for 1.2.
- (Sheila): Set up meeting to discuss database testing efforts in DTP 1.5