Difference between revisions of "DTP PMC Meeting February 6, 2007"

From Eclipsepedia

Jump to: navigation, search
Line 4: Line 4:
 
*Sheila Sholars
 
*Sheila Sholars
 
*Linda Chan
 
*Linda Chan
==Agenda==
 
 
 
==Minutes==
 
==Minutes==
 
+
*(John): Update on DTP 1.5M5
 +
*(John): Question about whether to change Callisto DTP feature to 0.9.2 or not (see action items)
 +
*Question about how BIRT redistributes DTP: why doesn't it just use a prereq?
 +
*IBM Enablement test case documents to Sheila by 3/5 (talk to project leads next week)
 
==Action Items==
 
==Action Items==
 +
*'''(John):''' Ask Callisto planning council what to do about 0.9.2, since nothing has changed since 0.9.1
 +
*'''(Linda):''' Check with BIRT about prereq'ing DTP instead of bundling it
 +
*'''(Sheila):''' Check with Brian about which version of LPG (1.1 or 1.2?) we should seek legal approval for

Revision as of 15:40, 6 February 2007

Back to DTP PMC Meeting Page

Attendees

  • John Graham
  • Sheila Sholars
  • Linda Chan

Minutes

  • (John): Update on DTP 1.5M5
  • (John): Question about whether to change Callisto DTP feature to 0.9.2 or not (see action items)
  • Question about how BIRT redistributes DTP: why doesn't it just use a prereq?
  • IBM Enablement test case documents to Sheila by 3/5 (talk to project leads next week)

Action Items

  • (John): Ask Callisto planning council what to do about 0.9.2, since nothing has changed since 0.9.1
  • (Linda): Check with BIRT about prereq'ing DTP instead of bundling it
  • (Sheila): Check with Brian about which version of LPG (1.1 or 1.2?) we should seek legal approval for