Jump to: navigation, search

Difference between revisions of "DTP PMC Meeting February 6, 2007"

 
(4 intermediate revisions by the same user not shown)
Line 7: Line 7:
 
*(John): Update on DTP 1.5M5
 
*(John): Update on DTP 1.5M5
 
*(John): Question about whether to change Callisto DTP feature to 0.9.2 or not (see action items)
 
*(John): Question about whether to change Callisto DTP feature to 0.9.2 or not (see action items)
*Question about how BIRT redistributes DTP: why doesn't it just use a prereq?
+
*(Sheila): Question about how BIRT redistributes DTP: why doesn't it just use a prereq?
*IBM Enablement test case documents to Sheila by 3/5 (talk to project leads next week)
+
*(Sheila): IBM Enablement test case documents to Sheila by 3/5 (talk to project leads next week)
 
==Action Items==
 
==Action Items==
 
*'''(John):''' Ask Callisto planning council what to do about 0.9.2, since nothing has changed since 0.9.1
 
*'''(John):''' Ask Callisto planning council what to do about 0.9.2, since nothing has changed since 0.9.1
 +
**Update, 2/8: Planning Council says just leave DTP 0.9.1 features intact.
 
*'''(Linda):''' Check with BIRT about prereq'ing DTP instead of bundling it
 
*'''(Linda):''' Check with BIRT about prereq'ing DTP instead of bundling it
 
*'''(Sheila):''' Check with Brian about which version of LPG (1.1 or 1.2?) we should seek legal approval for
 
*'''(Sheila):''' Check with Brian about which version of LPG (1.1 or 1.2?) we should seek legal approval for
 +
**Update, 2/7: We need to seek approval for 1.2.
 +
*'''(Sheila):''' Set up meeting to discuss database testing efforts in DTP 1.5
 +
**Update, 2/12: Meeting scheduled for 2/15.

Latest revision as of 13:31, 12 February 2007

Back to DTP PMC Meeting Page

Attendees

  • John Graham
  • Sheila Sholars
  • Linda Chan

Minutes

  • (John): Update on DTP 1.5M5
  • (John): Question about whether to change Callisto DTP feature to 0.9.2 or not (see action items)
  • (Sheila): Question about how BIRT redistributes DTP: why doesn't it just use a prereq?
  • (Sheila): IBM Enablement test case documents to Sheila by 3/5 (talk to project leads next week)

Action Items

  • (John): Ask Callisto planning council what to do about 0.9.2, since nothing has changed since 0.9.1
    • Update, 2/8: Planning Council says just leave DTP 0.9.1 features intact.
  • (Linda): Check with BIRT about prereq'ing DTP instead of bundling it
  • (Sheila): Check with Brian about which version of LPG (1.1 or 1.2?) we should seek legal approval for
    • Update, 2/7: We need to seek approval for 1.2.
  • (Sheila): Set up meeting to discuss database testing efforts in DTP 1.5
    • Update, 2/12: Meeting scheduled for 2/15.