Jump to: navigation, search

Difference between revisions of "DTP PMC Meeting February 13, 2007"

 
(5 intermediate revisions by the same user not shown)
Line 3: Line 3:
 
*John Graham
 
*John Graham
 
*Linda Chan
 
*Linda Chan
 
==Regrets==
 
 
*Sheila Sholars
 
*Sheila Sholars
  
Line 15: Line 13:
  
 
==Minutes==
 
==Minutes==
*Discussed Orbit Xerces adoption. Will do this for M6.
+
*Discussed Orbit Xerces adoption. Will consider this for M6.
*
+
*Review of I-build proposal: Linda and John find no problems with it
 +
*Consideration of DTP download packages
 +
*(John): Announcing availability of Samir Nigam from Sybase to help out on DTP
 +
*(Linda): Update on BIRT Europa project plan
 +
 
 
==Action Items==
 
==Action Items==
 
*'''(John):''' Send Linda download URL for Orbit Xerces plug-ins
 
*'''(John):''' Send Linda download URL for Orbit Xerces plug-ins
 +
**Update, 2/13: Links sent.

Latest revision as of 18:50, 13 February 2007

Back to DTP PMC Meeting Page

Attendees

  • John Graham
  • Linda Chan
  • Sheila Sholars

Agenda

  • Proposal: Adopt Orbit supplied version of Xerces for DTP 1.5
  • (John): Additional Sybase help for DTP
  • Review I-build proposal
  • Review "extender" and "end-user" features, if necessary
  • Review Rob's feature definition proposal

Minutes

  • Discussed Orbit Xerces adoption. Will consider this for M6.
  • Review of I-build proposal: Linda and John find no problems with it
  • Consideration of DTP download packages
  • (John): Announcing availability of Samir Nigam from Sybase to help out on DTP
  • (Linda): Update on BIRT Europa project plan

Action Items

  • (John): Send Linda download URL for Orbit Xerces plug-ins
    • Update, 2/13: Links sent.