Jump to: navigation, search

Difference between revisions of "DTP PMC Meeting February 13, 2007"

Line 15: Line 15:
  
 
==Minutes==
 
==Minutes==
*Discussed Orbit Xerces adoption. Will do this for M6.
+
*Discussed Orbit Xerces adoption. Will consider this for M6.
*
+
*Review of I-build proposal: Linda and John find no problems with it; need to check with Sheila
 +
*Consideration of DTP download packages
 
==Action Items==
 
==Action Items==
 
*'''(John):''' Send Linda download URL for Orbit Xerces plug-ins
 
*'''(John):''' Send Linda download URL for Orbit Xerces plug-ins

Revision as of 14:23, 13 February 2007

Back to DTP PMC Meeting Page

Attendees

  • John Graham
  • Linda Chan

Regrets

  • Sheila Sholars

Agenda

  • Proposal: Adopt Orbit supplied version of Xerces for DTP 1.5
  • (John): Additional Sybase help for DTP
  • Review I-build proposal
  • Review "extender" and "end-user" features, if necessary
  • Review Rob's feature definition proposal

Minutes

  • Discussed Orbit Xerces adoption. Will consider this for M6.
  • Review of I-build proposal: Linda and John find no problems with it; need to check with Sheila
  • Consideration of DTP download packages

Action Items

  • (John): Send Linda download URL for Orbit Xerces plug-ins