Difference between revisions of "DTP PMC Meeting April 10, 2007"

From Eclipsepedia

Jump to: navigation, search
 
Line 12: Line 12:
 
*Discussion of how best to distribute ODA features for BIRT/other consumers
 
*Discussion of how best to distribute ODA features for BIRT/other consumers
 
*TVT testing will occur in May -- June
 
*TVT testing will occur in May -- June
 +
*Sheila will start working on the logo contest in the near term
 
==Action Items==
 
==Action Items==

Latest revision as of 14:31, 10 April 2007

Back to DTP PMC Meeting Page

Contents

[edit] Attendees

  • John Graham
  • Sheila Sholars
  • Linda Chan

[edit] Agenda

  • (John): Adopter update
  • DTP: +1/+2 for Europa?

[edit] Minutes

  • Announcement: no meeting next week
  • DTP +1/+2 is not an issue anymore: we can consume necessary bundles from Orbit (eventually)
  • Discussion of how best to distribute ODA features for BIRT/other consumers
  • TVT testing will occur in May -- June
  • Sheila will start working on the logo contest in the near term

[edit] Action Items