← Back to DTP PMC Meeting Page
- Brian Fitzpatrick
- Linda Chan
- John Graham
- Sheila Sholars
- Decide on JDK level (looks like JDK 1.5 for the build platform)
- Decide on Branch date for Galileo (first milestone we're really concerned with is M3, which is dated 11/5/2008 for +1 projects) http://www.eclipse.org/projects/project-plan.php?projectid=datatools
- If we're switching to JDK 1.5, that's going to require a branch long before 11/5. There will be a fair amount of fixing that needs to be done.
- As for the API refactoring, it was decided last night that the Connectivity API refactoring isn't required for this release. However, I'm still hopeful that the SQL Editor UI/non-UI refactoring will occur. And depending on the degree of change, it may be an API-breaking change and require a 2.0 vs. 1.7 designation.
- (John) Discussion of consolidated servers view BZ247934
- Open discussion
Tabled for Later Discussion