DTP PMC Meeting, May 27, 2008
Revision as of 11:57, 27 May 2008 by Brianf.sybase.com
- Brian Fitzpatrick
- Linda Chan
- Sheila Sholars
- John Graham (in China for Red Hat)
- Follow up on Babel
- New bug from Antoine (https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=234181) - he's willing to help translate DTP into French!
- (From Denis Roy) The Language packs produced by Babel are those for the latest version of
each project that is defined.
- I see DTP is not yet listed as a participating project, so once it's added, simply define map files for DTP 1.6 and you're all set.
- We do have plans to build packs for multiple project versions in the future. We just need extra hands :)
- Do we go ahead and list DTP 1.6 as a participating project? I can register our map files with Babel
- Our map files:
- Question about TVT bugs - coming hot and heavy now, how critical?
- Question about cross-project dependencies (the DTP/WTP optional dependency loop)
- Open discussion
Tabled for Later Discussion
- Discuss after Ganymede release
- Discuss DTP charter change to simplify addition of a committer to two or more subprojects at the same time without going through separate committer elections
- Perhaps in the future come up with a Component architecture document that shows DTP dependencies to consumers
- Schedule a "scrubbing" pass of the bug backlog after 1.6 (over the summer) to close bugs that we won't ever fix (minor tweaks, things that have been obsoleted along the way, etc.) to try and reduce the bug count