DTP PMC Meeting, May 13, 2008
Revision as of 13:25, 13 May 2008 by Brianf.sybase.com
- Brian Fitzpatrick
- John Graham
- Linda Chan
- Sheila Sholars
- DTP/WTP Smoke test question
- contact information for PMC members (phone #s, instant messenger Ids, etc.) - a) are they necessary? b) when should they be used?
- Discuss DTP charter change to simplify addition of a committer to two or more subprojects at the same time without going through separate committer elections (postpone until John returns from Java One?)
- Open discussion
- Perhaps in the future come up with a Component architecture document that shows DTP dependencies to consumers (holdover from last week)
- Schedule a "scrubbing" pass of the bug backlog after 1.6 (over the summer) to close bugs that we won't ever fix (minor tweaks, things that have been obsoleted along the way, etc.) to try and reduce the bug count (holdover from last week)
- Will send reply to David Williams' e-mail about smoke testing - already doing smoke testing, what other testing do we need?