Jump to: navigation, search

Difference between revisions of "DTP PMC Meeting, June 2, 2009"

(Minutes)
 
Line 18: Line 18:
 
==Minutes==
 
==Minutes==
 
*Nightly builds will start as soon as we branch for 1.7.1
 
*Nightly builds will start as soon as we branch for 1.7.1
*Brian F will fix the one plug-in he missed and get that delivered today for the About file update
+
*Brian F will fix the one plug-in he missed and get that delivered today for the About file update - done
 
*Brian P says 278422 will be deferred but has some good ideas and he'll look at 278221
 
*Brian P says 278422 will be deferred but has some good ideas and he'll look at 278221
 
*RC4 build will go off later today
 
*RC4 build will go off later today

Latest revision as of 15:30, 2 June 2009

Back to DTP PMC Meeting Page

Attendees

  • Brian Fitzpatrick
  • Linda Chan
  • Brian Payton

Regrets

  • John Graham (JavaOne)

Agenda

  • When should we start doing nightly builds for 1.7.1 post-branch?
  • About files/provider names
  • Brian P - any thoughts on bug 278221 (subselects on DB2) and bug 278422 (add keywords to lexer)
  • RC4 build
  • News (Fitz)
  • Open discussion

Minutes

  • Nightly builds will start as soon as we branch for 1.7.1
  • Brian F will fix the one plug-in he missed and get that delivered today for the About file update - done
  • Brian P says 278422 will be deferred but has some good ideas and he'll look at 278221
  • RC4 build will go off later today
  • Brian F has resigned from the leadership of DTP as of the end of the release, meaning that the PMC should designate an interim PMC Lead, Connectivity Team Lead, and Enablement Team Lead, make a decision, and pass it along to the EMO for approval

Action Items

Tabled for Later Discussion