DTP PMC Meeting, January 6, 2009
Revision as of 18:38, 5 January 2009 by Brianf.sybase.com
- Brian Fitzpatrick
- Linda Chan
- John Graham
- Brian Payton
- Discussion of features question (Currently all top-level features and sub-features(totally 30) are listed in Galileo site as top-level. Can we reduce the feature number?)
- Discussion of min/max versions for Galileo (started in BZ 201125 https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=201125 )
- Further discussion of March Webinar
- Discussed possibly doing the Webinar on the SQL Query Builder and having Duncan lead it, with some help from Linda. Showing SQB functionality and how it integrates with BIRT.
- Original Item: Webinar in March 2009? 40-45 minute technical presentation and demo, 15 minutes of questions at the end. Lynn was shooting for March 5 at 12:00 pm EST as a starting point. She's looking for one person to present, and another to type up responses to questions as they come up during the presentation.
- Open discussion