Jump to: navigation, search

Difference between revisions of "DTP PMC Meeting, February 17, 2009"

(New page: ← Back to DTP PMC Meeting Page ==Attendees== *Brian Fitzpatrick *Linda Chan *John Graham *Brian Payton ==Regrets== ==Agenda== *[TBD] *Open discussion ==Minutes...)
 
 
(One intermediate revision by the same user not shown)
Line 9: Line 9:
  
 
==Agenda==
 
==Agenda==
*[TBD]
+
*Endgame for 1.6.2
 +
**Feb 17 (+1 for SR2 RC3)
 +
**Feb 23 (EPP packages built)
 +
**Feb 24 (Server freeze)
 +
**Feb 25 (Publicly available)
 +
**Bug 265071 and DTP 1.6.2 inclusion (https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=265071) - all approved
 +
**(Rampdown policy [http://wiki.eclipse.org/DTP_1.6.2_Schedule_and_Rampdown_Policy])
 +
**(Release train dates [http://wiki.eclipse.org/Ganymede#Coordinated_Service_Releases_.28Proposed.29])
 +
*EclipseCon 2009
 +
**Tutorial - abstract due 2/20, outline due 2/27, slides due 3/6, exercises due 3/3
 +
**Need to decide about Duncan's short talk - do we cancel? does one of us do the talk -- 10 mins
 +
*Galileo
 
*Open discussion
 
*Open discussion
  
 
==Minutes==
 
==Minutes==
 +
*Approved 265071 pending feedback from Loic/Larry on backward compatibility
 +
*Fitz will send rough outline of his bits of the tutorial to Linda & Brian P in the next couple of days
 +
*Brian P will do Duncan's short talk
 +
*Fitz will check with the Eclipse Program Committee about what we're supposed to do with the bits for the tutorials when we get them done
  
 
==Action Items==
 
==Action Items==

Latest revision as of 15:48, 17 February 2009

Back to DTP PMC Meeting Page

Attendees

  • Brian Fitzpatrick
  • Linda Chan
  • John Graham
  • Brian Payton

Regrets

Agenda

  • Endgame for 1.6.2
  • EclipseCon 2009
    • Tutorial - abstract due 2/20, outline due 2/27, slides due 3/6, exercises due 3/3
    • Need to decide about Duncan's short talk - do we cancel? does one of us do the talk -- 10 mins
  • Galileo
  • Open discussion

Minutes

  • Approved 265071 pending feedback from Loic/Larry on backward compatibility
  • Fitz will send rough outline of his bits of the tutorial to Linda & Brian P in the next couple of days
  • Brian P will do Duncan's short talk
  • Fitz will check with the Eclipse Program Committee about what we're supposed to do with the bits for the tutorials when we get them done

Action Items

Tabled for Later Discussion