DTP PMC Meeting, April 29, 2008
Revision as of 09:29, 29 April 2008 by Brianf.sybase.com
- Brian Fitzpatrick
- Sheila Sholars
- Linda Chan
- John Graham
- Follow up on 227523 (https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=227523) (Fitz)
- Follow up on MS Open Source Lab meeting (Fitz)
- Follow up on making ODA templates plug-in optional (John)
- Discuss when we want a M7/RC0 milestone build per Xiaoying's e-mail
- According to the timetable of Ganymede (http://wiki.eclipse.org/Ganymede_Simultaneous_Release#Milestones_and_Release_Candidates ), dtp M7/RC0 release will be delivered on May 5th.
- Since there are only 3 RC0 bugs remain in Bugzilla, if there’s any chance that RC0 candidate build can be posted earlier, would you please let us know? Otherwise, we will post RC0 build on May 5th (SHA time) , upload the update site and update for Ganymede, as we did for M6.
- Shanghai office is closed between 5.1-5.3. But the build continues to be upload on 5.1-5.2.
- Discuss DTP charter change to simplify addition of a committer to two or more subprojects at the same time without going through separate committer elections
- Open discussion