Difference between revisions of "DTP PMC Meeting, April 22, 2008"

From Eclipsepedia

Jump to: navigation, search
(Minutes)
(Minutes)
 
(4 intermediate revisions by one user not shown)
Line 12: Line 12:
 
*Talk about IP Log status
 
*Talk about IP Log status
 
*Talk about incubator promotion policy
 
*Talk about incubator promotion policy
**[[DTP Incubator Graduation Policy | DTP Incubator Graduation Policy]]
+
**[[DTP Incubator Promotion Policy | DTP Incubator Promotion Policy ]]
 
*Open discussion
 
*Open discussion
  
 
==Minutes==
 
==Minutes==
 
* Discussed incubator promotion policy - made a few corrections, added a link to the committer policy at Eclipse
 
* Discussed incubator promotion policy - made a few corrections, added a link to the committer policy at Eclipse
 +
* Discussed upcoming meeting with Microsoft Open Source Lab for SQL Server support in enablement
 +
* John discussed feature change for SQB -- will commit changes after automated build goes off and ask Xuelian to respin build to fix the features if things break
 +
* John discussed PDE issue with ODA templates plug-in, to make PDE plug-in optional -- will investigate
 +
* Sheila mentioned bug 227523 (https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=227523) that we need to have Hung's sqldevtools team take a look at
  
 
==Action Items==
 
==Action Items==
  
 
[[Category:Data Tools Platform]]
 
[[Category:Data Tools Platform]]

Latest revision as of 14:40, 22 April 2008

Back to DTP PMC Meeting Page

Contents

[edit] Attendees

  • Brian Fitzpatrick
  • Sheila Sholars
  • Linda Chan
  • John Graham

[edit] Regrets

[edit] Agenda

  • Apologies in advance if I have to bounce out briefly (again)
  • Talk about IP Log status
  • Talk about incubator promotion policy
  • Open discussion

[edit] Minutes

  • Discussed incubator promotion policy - made a few corrections, added a link to the committer policy at Eclipse
  • Discussed upcoming meeting with Microsoft Open Source Lab for SQL Server support in enablement
  • John discussed feature change for SQB -- will commit changes after automated build goes off and ask Xuelian to respin build to fix the features if things break
  • John discussed PDE issue with ODA templates plug-in, to make PDE plug-in optional -- will investigate
  • Sheila mentioned bug 227523 (https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=227523) that we need to have Hung's sqldevtools team take a look at

[edit] Action Items