Difference between revisions of "DTP PMC Meeting, May 20, 2008"
|Line 17:||Line 17:|
Revision as of 14:13, 20 May 2008
- Brian Fitzpatrick
- John Graham
- Linda Chan
- Sheila Sholars
- Sheila/David Williams DTP/WTP smoke test question resolution (just to let Sheila know) (http://wiki.eclipse.org/DTP_Smoke_Test)
- Ecore-ODA driver - how's that going? are they splitting into an ECore 2.2.x version and a 2.3 version?
- Ingres wants to contribute to Enablement (yay!)
- Community question about Babel project involvement and internationalization - what's our level of support for internationalization in 1.6?
- Emergency contact info
- Open discussion
- Discussion of Ingres contribution - Incubator vs. Enablement
Tabled for Later Discussion
- Discuss after Ganymede release
- Discuss DTP charter change to simplify addition of a committer to two or more subprojects at the same time without going through separate committer elections
- Perhaps in the future come up with a Component architecture document that shows DTP dependencies to consumers
- Schedule a "scrubbing" pass of the bug backlog after 1.6 (over the summer) to close bugs that we won't ever fix (minor tweaks, things that have been obsoleted along the way, etc.) to try and reduce the bug count