Difference between revisions of "DTP PMC Meeting, May 12, 2009"
(New page: ← Back to DTP PMC Meeting Page ==Attendees== *Brian Fitzpatrick *Linda Chan *John Graham *Brian Payton ==Regrets== ==Agenda== *TBD *Open discussion ==Minutes==...)
|Line 9:||Line 9:|
Revision as of 12:13, 12 May 2009
- Brian Fitzpatrick
- Linda Chan
- John Graham
- Brian Payton
- Some debate in the planning council about builds (plus we have a BZ about it somewhere, but I can't find it this morning)
- They want to include what they're calling the "runtime" components - basically whatever the user needs, not necessarily what developers need.
- In our case, we have two distributions - SDK (Developer bits, Frameworks, Enablement, Source), non-SDK (Developer bits, Frameworks, Enablement, no source)
- Do we need to add a new distribution that's just for the Frameworks and Enablement bits?
- Is this even possible in the time we have left for Galileo? Probably not. But doesn't hurt to plan ahead.
- DTP IPlog is going to their automated tool, which means we may have some work to do
- Any more discussion with Amazon Web Services folks?
- Open discussion