DTP PMC Meeting, June 9, 2009
Revision as of 10:15, 9 June 2009 by Brianf.sybase.com
- Brian Fitzpatrick
- Linda Chan
- John Graham
- Brian Payton
- What are we calling the initial 1.7.1 builds? (Jong/Xiaoying e-mail)
- Do we change the build name from XXX-1.7.1-XXX.zip to XXX-1.7.1M1-XXX.zip?
- End of release cleanup list: http://wiki.eclipse.org/Galileo/Final_Daze
- Planning Council proposed dates for Helios (June 2010 release)
- M1 8/7 - 8/21
- M2 9/18 - 10/2
- Initial standard-format plans due 10/2
- M3 10/30 - 11/13
- M4 12/11 - 12/18 [note: beginning of 1 week windows]
- M5 1/29 - 2/5
- M6 3/12 - 3/19
- M7 4/30 - 5/7
- Release: 6/30/2010 (last Wednesday of June)
- David Williams is looking at starting the simultaneous releases for each milestone of Helios, starting at M1, meaning we would have to branch the 1.7.1 (HEAD) branch much earlier to start a 1.8 (HEAD) branch and have to do dual-development in the two streams. And having initial plans done by early October will be a challenge
- Any recommendations for an interim PMC lead?
- Logistics - conference call #s
- Need someone to talk for 20 minutes at the virtual Eclipse Galileo Day on June 26 from 10:00am – 11:00am EST. Any volunteers? We need to let Lynn Gayowski know soon.
- Open discussion